Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's me, Jon!


God I couldn't think of a name more unsuitable and old fashioned than my name, the horrible name Francisco (not to mention the Jr. at the end of it).
I wished that my mother gave me more suitable name---- Jake, Justin, Cooper or Adam... you know, less masculine. Or maybe edgy ones like Trigger, Rogue or Volt.
Tell me, who would name a 5'6" tall Fil/Spanish/Chinese gay guy Francisco?

Now, I came up with my own pseudonym, Adam Mistoff. I love the name Adam, and I love Adam Lambert. As for the Mistoff part, I played the role of the "original conjuring cat" Mr. Mistoffelees at Teatrino, during our company's production of Cats, The Musical.

Now, I have 3 names. My real (and docu) name, my nickname, and my fake name. But dont be misled. Im Jon.

And this is my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home