Friday, August 13, 2010

An Advance House Warming Gift






My hubby and I met this Korean painter by chance this morning. I was so enamored
with his art, that's why I asked his assistant if he can do some artwork for us.
I have a solid obsession with anything Korean, so I asked the assistant if I can watch him while working on our painting, and I can take some pictures for souvenir.



What I originally wrote was "JON AND BJORN". For some reasons, it seems he doesnt
know what "and" or (&) symbol means. He revised it to JON ♥ BJORN without asking for our approval (and confimation). I think he knows ;-)

After he finished the work, he looked at me and smiled. A smiled back and said "An nyoung " which made him smile a bit more.

This is my advance house warming gift for my hubby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home