Saturday, November 27, 2010


Been a fan since 1994. The greatest sitcom ever.
I can watch it again and again and still laugh at the jokes.

I can't even remember how I started to love this show. All I know is, they have
been part of my life eversince, and there was a time I wished I live next door to them.
Everytime I sit down to watch an episode, it feels like Im actually part of their circle.

Could I be anymore crazy for FRIENDS?

1. I own a complete DVD set
2. I can recite most of their dialogues
3. I know the story of each and every character, even the recurring characters
4. I own a very rare Friends Memorabilia book
5. I know some rare trivia about the show
6. 100% on all FRIENDS pop quizzes. BEAT THAT!
7. I can sing the full version of SMELLY CAT






My favorite character, Phoebe Buffay, an eccentric masseuse and musician (played by Lisa Kudrow)




My favorite recurring character, Janice (played by Maggie Wheeler)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home