Sunday, August 22, 2010

R.I.P. Tiyang Lugaw




It has been a tough weekend for our family. Our Nana Tiyang Lugaw passed away last Friday at 2:00pm. It was tough because nobody had the courage to break the news to nanay. Our Tiyang died at 2pm, but they were able to tell it to Nanay at past 11pm.

I only received the news yesterday morning from my sister. She was texting me the whole time since Friday, but because I changed my number, I never received the texts, until she texted my boyfriend to check if I was with him. We were at the Megamall that time. With no sleep at all, we headed to our house in Tondo Manila to meet my family, and went straight to Silang Cavite.

Tiyang Lugaw has been the yaya of the Bautista siblings and the only Tiyang who lived in our house for some time. She took care of us when were little, and we consider her as our 2nd nanay. That's why it was a hard blow for us when we heard the news from our cousins.

To our Tiyang, thanks for helping nanay in bringing us up and for everything. May you rest in peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home