Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cheers, 2011! And my New Year's Resolutions Are....





I never make New Year's resolutions for the simple reason that I probably wouldn't keep them. But for a change, maybe Ill try to do the list, and hopefully can do at least 3 of them.

1. Save more money.
I have been a spender for all of my life. This time, I want to save and spend on a bigger splurge like... a brand new car???

2. Not totally quit smoking, just a subtraction will be fair
Quit smoking? Nope! I am not ready to completely quit smoking cigarettes. I tried it so many times, and no success. And I haven't heard any success story among my friends.

3. Anger Management
Ha! This should also stop the crow feet
4. Never be late again at work
The attendance bonus was not so friendly in 2010. Hopefully it will be nice this year.

5. GYM GYM GYM! RUN RUN RUN!
Yeah! Im not getting any younger, I take vitamins, I dont do drugs, but I smoke, and I love fatty foods! Its time to tame the bulge, look young and say hello to healthy 2011!

6. Get out of the debt
Credit cards! They are the major ouch!!!! I started paying my credit card debts and they are still in the running of becoming "0" debt! Just keeping my fingers crossed and staying away from shoes.... (and shop show windows)!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home