Sunday, August 29, 2010

It is the correct answer...


What is one big mistake that you’ve made in your life and what did you do to make it right?

“You know what, sir, in my 22 years of existence, I can say that there's nothing major major problem that I've done in my life because I'm very confident with my family, with the love that they are giving to me. So thank you so much that I'm here. Thank you, thank you so much.”


For most of us, this question may seem easy to answer. Tough luck, it may be.. if you’re given a minute or two to answer. But no way! You are just allowed to answer in seconds. Spontaneously.

Let’s scrutinize the question.
First of all…
When you created a “mistake”, it’s already done. Period. There’s no way for you to make it right. One good thing you can do is to influence the future--- by conditioning yourself not to do it again, and treat the “mistake” as a lesson learned.

Second….
I don't think its easy to admit a “big mistake” most especially if you are being judged.
And certainly, not on a national television. Most of us think that what was thrown at Venus was the easiest question. Think again. it’s the worst. Its too personal, unlike the topic regarding unsupervised internet usage of the youth, or death penalty, or full body scanners in airports, or clothings which are prohibited by some religions.

Third….
One (1) big (specifically) mistake that one made in his/her life (Venus: in her 22 years of existence). In a spur of the moment, can one easily remember that specific account in life?

With these, can there really be a better answer?

CARGO: You cant judge a person’s intelligence by just one question (and failing to answer it right).

William Baldwin: Jon, what is one big mistake that you’ve made in your life and what did you do to make it right?

Jon: Mr. Baldwin, that is a very good question, its just that, I don’t have an answer. Even if I have, I will choose not to answer it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home